Origin from: Sarawak, Malaysia
Weight of White Peppercorn: 100 grams
Sarawak Peppercorns are among the best in the world. Pepper is added into dishes to enhance flavour, giving it an aromatic smell and adding spiciness, while also being rich in nutrients. White Pepper is one of the favourite condiments for the dry, near-mature fruit of the pepper family. Whole peppercorns retain their flavour for much longer. Freshly grinded pepper can be added to almost anything as they release woody scents as well as aromatic smell and spicy smell.
Adjustable Ceramic Core Grinder:
– Grinding thickness can be adjusted from a fine to coarse grind.
– Portable, very easy to operate and clean.
– Come with a lid to cover the grinder to keep the pepper.
– Using a glass bottle to maintain the flavour of the pepper.
– Easy to refill, unscrew grinder top and refill it.
Keep airtight after opening. Keep away from moisture, light, and heat.
1 bottle x White Peppercorn with Grinder Adjustable Ceramic Core with Glass Bottle
Slightly colour difference should also be expected due to the light and background.